TriumphFX Review – Huge Scam Or Legit System?

TriumphFX ReviewAll around the internet, TriumphFX has been getting lots of buzz.

It would not surprise me if you told me you’ve heard of it, or someone has pitched it to you.

It’s also really popular on social media.

This first thing you should know is that I am NOT an affiliate or distributer for TriumphFX.

Is TriumphFX truly a scam?

Can you build a solid business with TriumphFX?

I have gathered all the details about TriumphFX so you can make an informed decision.

I’ll tell you everything you need to know in my Review Of TriumphFX.

Let’s get started.

 Name: Email: We respect your email privacyEmail Marketing by AWeber 

What The Heck Is TriumphFX?

After a good deal of time spent looking throughout the entire TriumphFX website, I was unable to come up with any background information on the company.

I looked absolutely everywhere that I could find, but there simply isn’t any info available in regards to who owns TriumphFX, when the company was founded, or where in the world it is based out of.

With this being the case, I decided to take my research over to the domain name registration for the TriumphFX website.

By doing this, I was able to see that the domain was first registered on January 12 of 2008 and then updated a little over a year ago on April 24, 2016.

This info is great to have, but that’s unfortunately all I was able to pull from the registration due to the private nature of it.

According to Alexa rankings for the TriumphFX site, a whopping 76% of all traffic that it receives comes directly from Malaysia. This is quite obviously where TriumphFX is being marketed the heaviest, and it’s also a strong indicator that whoever is running the company is doing so out of that country as well.

There is a certificate from Vanuatu Financial Services Commission on TriumphFX’s site, but from what I can tell, the company doesn’t have any sort of presence over in Vanuatu in the slightest.

TriumphFX Scam

What Are The TriumphFX Products?

To no one’s surprise, TriumphFX isn’t featuring any sort of product line.

Nothing is being sold to retail customers, and as such, you won’t find any retail sales activity taking place either.

The one and only thing that affiliates have to market to interested parties is the affiliate membership itself.

This is a move that’s seen quite often in the MLM landscape, and it’s one that I’m never a fan of seeing as it’s usually a telling sign that you’re dealing with a scheme or scam of some sort.

What About The Compensation Plan For TriumphFX?

When it comes to the compensation plan, affiliates are asked to invest their cash and then “attach” them to traders within TriumphFX.

Traders within TriumphFX are claimed to be profits that are generated through some sort of third-party trading platform by the name of MetaTrader 4, and it’s described in the following way —

“When a fund manager is making profit from his trades, so does the investors. Fund managers usually call for profit sharing once per 5 weeks or more. Clients who have attached fund to the fun managers will be entitled for profit sharing based on the total fund clients have attached.”

As per an example on TriumphFX’s website, a trader is able to receive 40% of the profit that’s generated during this whole process while the other 60% is sent to affiliates within the company.

Along with this, affiliates can also earn through referral and residual referral commissions.

The direct referral commissions are pretty easy to understand. If you refer someone else to join TriumphFX and they do so and invest money into the company, you can earn 5% of what they invested.

When it comes to the residual referral commissions, these are paid to members through the use of a unilevel system.

TriumphFX pays down to 10 levels of recruitment, and commissions are paid to affiliates in the form of a percentage of whatever is generated through the ROI profits.

Here’s how those rates breakdown —

  • Level 1 and Level 2 earn a commission of 20%
  • Level 3 and Level 4 earn 10%
  • Level 5 and Level 6 earn 5%
  • Level 7 and Level 8 earn 3%
  • Level 9 and Level 10 earn 2%

What’s The Cost Of Joining TriumphFX?

In order to join TriumphFX, you’ll need to pay either $100 for a personal account within the company or a whopping $3000 if you’d like to get a company account.

No matter if you spend $100 or $3000, you can still choose to invest more and more money into TriumphFX if you want to try and maximize your earning potential with the ROI that is being advertised.

So, Is There A TriumphFX Scam Going On?

Have you heard that TriumphFX is a scam?

It’s hard to tell if this is true or not, because a lot of people are just trying to sell you something.

So, from reading this, is TriumphFX a scam or is it legit?

I would say not exactly, but there are a few things to watch out for, find out what in the conclusion.

Learning about these things will make you successful – and see below for my FREE training on how to market yourself.

 Name: Email: We respect your email privacyEmail Marketing by AWeber 

Finally, My TriumphFX Review And Conclusion!

From the get-go, TriumphFX appears to offer a pretty simple business model.

You join the company by investing money, and that investment of yours is then tied to a trader within TriumphFX. If that trader makes money, you get 60% of their profit. On the flip-side, if the trader lose out, you do too.

That’s all fine and dandy on its own, but when you then add the whole MLM side of things on top of this, that’s when things start to get rather dicey.

When you add that MLM layer on top of this, you then need to factor 5% of that profit is saved for referral commissions that are paid to members who recruit other people to join TriumphFX.

As such, if an affiliate recruited three people who invested $10,000 each into the company, that would then work out to around 20% between just the first two levels of that affiliate’s unilevel team.

When talking about unilevel commissions, TriumphFX says that the money paid here is, “generated from 30% of the Trading Profits from client’s accounts.”

Okay, but just where the heck is that money actually coming from?

We have 40% profit that’s kept with the trader and the remaining 60% that the investing affiliate receives. Nowhere in that setup does TriumphFX talk about 30% of that 60% create being held back in order to pay the referral commissions that the company is offering and advertising.

Factor this whole debacle with the fact that there aren’t any goods or services being sold to retail customers, and TriumphFX turns into a pyramid scheme.

Commissions are directly tied to the recruitment of other members, and this is what you see with all other pyramid schemes that have come and gone before TriumphFX.

Some people might look at TriumphFX and see it as a legit MLM trading opportunity, but with the pyramid scheme nature and so many other important bits just entirely unknown, I strongly advise steering clear of this one.

Did you find this TriumphFX Review useful?

I wanted to gather all the details for you, because I have noticed other TriumphFX reviews have been scant on details.

If you decide to proceed with TriumphFX, I want you to be successful.

Get my free training that teaches you my methods.

 Name: Email: We respect your email privacyEmail Marketing by AWeber 

Speak Your Mind

*